What Are The Benefits of Switching to Solar?
If you’re reading this, I assume you’re considering the possibility of switching to solar be it for your home or business, and are looking into the benefits of solar.
With that in mind, let me quickly cover the single biggest reason that has driven over two million home and business owners across America to make the switch!
The same reason that’s made the solar industry into one of the fastest-growing industries of our times, and what has made solar one of the cheapest forms of power generation – cheaper than the burning of fossil fuels.
No, not the cost of solar but the fact that solar will help reduce if not practically eliminate your power bill!
With some pretty interesting tax benefits, and with many installers offering installations with zero up-front costs, solar starts to look like a pretty good idea! And it is!
Now add to the equation two more “cost” related factors and switching to solar becomes a matter of how and when.
- Solar helps you detach from the system, which means you’re protected from continually increasing energy rates
- Thanks to major advancements made in the field of solar technology and manufacturing, solar is now one of the cheapest forms of energy which means it costs you less to go solar today than it would have just a few years ago.
Alright, well now that we’ve gotten all the cost related matters out of the way, here are other benefits you can enjoy when switching to solar power:
- Solar power is good for your environment and the planet.
- Solar power increases the value of your home and makes it easier to sell if you ever want to sell it.
- With solar batteries/storage, you are protected against power outages and rolling blackouts, which today are more and more common.
- Solar power gives you energy independence by enabling you to create your own power!
- Solar panels require little to no maintenance.
- Going solar is easy and quick, and you can have a solar system up and running in as little as two weeks.